Sunday, July 15, 2007

10 weeks and 2 days

I am 10 weeks and 2 days I no longer am carrying an embryo but officially have a fetus in me - sounds a bit freakish. I am feeling fine the afternoon sickness seems to be vanishing the bbs are less sore and I am having problems buttoning my pants so I am assuming that all is going well inside of me. The thought of choosing and paying for daycare is a bit of an obsession right now. No I haven't started looking for places yet it is the rumors I hear $1300 a month! A month! I can barely scrape an extra $500 a month to put in savings.... how am I going to manage day care costs? Wait we - how are we going to manage day care costs - I guess that I have been so independent all theses years I forget about dear husband and his half/help of all things. I am still a bit worried there is sooooo much to do before this house is ready for a baby and the truth is this is not the house for a toddler so we will ultimately have to move as well... a whole new life for all of us.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker