Monday, May 26, 2008

7:30


Last night I knew that Bella was tired - the night before she barely slept and naps yesterday were a disaster so at 6pm I gave her a bath and then let her play in her chair by 7pm she was ready for bed - I laid down with her and by 7:30 she was out - overjoyed at the thought of actually watching a movie with Mike I giddily walked to the living room and sat down pondering what to do with myself - when she started to fuss - I went back in and laid down with her again and when I opened my eyes to get up and join Mike it was 3am! So much for our movie date in the living room. She is in her crib right now - this has been an ongoing battle - whenever we admit to anyone that we co-sleep we get looks of horror - but it has actually gone very well - and night nursing is a breeze - although I know that she will need to be in her crib soon - I think I am going to miss her in our bed - working full time gives me such little time with her and well - I want all I can get.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker