Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

Well - what a lazy day - football (Go Chargers!) and knitting. I am finishing the ridiculously expensive, and soft Stitch N'Bitch baby blanket. A new years goal is to finish everything I have on my needles. Our dinner was yummy BBQ ribs and now at 11pm Mike is asleep on the couch and I am debating opening a bottle of champagne while watching Sex in The City.
Okay Real Simple has a section this month - 31 ideas for 31 days the goals and ideas list - and I am thinking that if I fill this out it'll help me with resolutions etc.... so here goes I will fill in a new section daily....

New Food I'd Like to try:something other then KungPao chicken or Chicken with veggies at an authentic Chinese restaraunt, a variety of Thai food (I am hoping to find a place as good as the one in SF), I would like to try to cook a stew, making my own raw fish salads, I would like to try to be a vegetarian for a month and see how I like it. --- okay I know that I went off the "New Food" but all of my entries are about food so .....

Last night Mike and I went to Zieger's New Years Party and had great time seeing old friends and making 2 new ones - isn't that what life is about , friends - where would we be without them. I feel incredibly blessed as this year ends and the new one begins - I am surrounded by the most genuine, sincere, loving, funny group of people and I only hope that in the year(s) to come I give back to them all of the love and support they give to me. Thank you - and I think I will have the glass of champagne - I can't wait for 2007!!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker