Wednesday, October 3, 2007

it's getting closer




Help my wedding rings don't fit anymore (my friend Kate pointed out that her' weren't fitting like they used to and I realize mind don't either)... well they fit but I have to pry them off of my fingers... I am continuing to grow and grow but have a Don't ask Don't tell relationship with the scale and I am actually okay with this deal... I had a dr's appointment this afternoon and he assured me that all is well with Bella - the ultrasound last week was perfect and with the negative results of the AFP test her chances of being downs is 1 in 12,000 and well since I am a bit of a gambler... those are odds that I will take. Okay so here I am at 21 weeks and 1 day and well then I went to The Gap and well... I had to buy Bella a dress and well then they had this cute bathing suit on clearance and well who could resist????? Not me .....

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker