Sunday, October 21, 2007

me

this pregnancy has been somewhat of a breeze... well compared to the stories I hear from others and the tales I read about... however these past few weeks have been a hormonal hurricane. I have been bitchy witchy or I break down in tears randomly without provocation. i guess the fact that I am continually fighting a cold and a cough doesn't help in the least.
On a happier note after moping that Bella wasn't moving enough I have been feeling her quite a lot these past few days and finally Mike was able to feel her kick. This whole pregnancy has been all me - i have felt the changes I have felt her growing and now it is becoming more real for Mike - she'll be here in 15 weeks and well I can't quite believe it although I am not in the least bit worried - the person who worries about everything is not worried about the baby... i am not sure how daycare and diapers will be paid for but I am not worried. It is a nice change.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker